The 2022 LHS '62-'63 Luncheon
September 15, 11:30am
The Chateau, 311 Mishawum Rd, Woburn, MA
Reservations To Ann and Peter Bergin, firstname.lastname@example.org
The cost per person is $25. Register with a check by Labor Day, September 5. Make the check out to Ann Bergin and mail to 70 Spyglass Hill Rd., Yarmouth Port MA 02675.
Choose one entree and include it on the memo line of your check. 1. Chicken Caesar Salad 2. Fish and Chips with French Fries and Cole Slaw or 3. Penne Pasta with Marinara Sauce (Vegetarian)
Gather with us on Facebook by Joining our Groups:
1. Lexington, MA ~ Vintage Years https://www.facebook.com/groups/LexingtonMAVintageYears/
2. LHS '63 Fiftieth Reunion ~ Lexington, MA https://www.facebook.com/groups/107931229228269/
3. LHS '62 Fiftieth Reunion ~ Lexington, MA https://www.facebook.com/groups/112722538740967/
4. Visit us at http://lhs63.rocks/ The website Herb Swartz created and maintains for us.
5. Visit LHS Alumni https://www.lexingtonma.org/lhs/alumni/ It's the website for LHS Alumni.
Lexington Massachusetts LHS Classes 1959-1963 Reunion News and Other Updates
KEEP IT GOING! JOIN & SHARE YOUR ~LIFE AFTER LHS~ STORY AT:
Our LHS ’63 Group ON Facebook!
TIP: Women who use their maiden name are much more “findable”…
Class of 1960: Contact Donna McCormack Grant at email@example.com
Class of 1961: Contact Claire Ruge at Crugebertucci@aol.com
Class of 1962: Contact Peter Bergin at PFBergin@gmail.com for class news.
Class of 1965: http://www.lhsclass1965.com/
Class of 1966: http://www.lhs1966.org/
Class of 1967: http://lhs67.webspawner.com/
The nationally famous The World of the Teenager The NBC televised documentary that was filmed
in 1965 in Lexington and televised in 1966…5 Parts http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNpOufjCTbs&feature=relmfu
Fill out this form to be added to our mailing list.